Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2021, 01:05 PM   #2439
MVP

The application catalog does not mention my bike, waiting to hear back from them

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockymtnchief View Post
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have a 1992 VMax and bought this battery 2 years ago. When it got to -16 degrees last month, I decided to see just how good the CCAs were in it. It started the bike in about 1.5 seconds.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.