View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 02:10 PM   #4
Black Bob's daddy

As I don't think you want to go into a year with a rookie left tackle being forced to protect Mahomes, I agree it's ideal to draft a tackle a year early if/when a LT is needed. That being said, I think an extension this off-season for Fisher should be a priority IF they do in fact intend to keep him long term. The issue is the compensation. Fisher simply is not worth the $20 million or so a year top left tackles are getting. If they can get him for maybe 4 years, $60 million or so I think that would be wise to go ahead and extend him to avoid the uncertainty with him entering free agency after 2021. However, if that doesn't happen then I think you're forced to take a tackle in the first 2 rounds to prepare for the possibility of someone else manning the position starting in 2022.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.