View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 01:56 PM   #115
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 View Post
This is why I think you should pay someone to fix your plumbing. You need to take it easy and rest up. You are not in DIY mode after what you are going thru. Drink plenty of water.
Thanks for the concerns, but I have my son and oldest grandson that has been helping me with projects that actually do a very good job of listing to me as I supervise at times. I have no concerns about them or1 of them doing a good job on a simple project this time around.

Again, the several hundred dollars in savings will come in handy when I need it for other projects or even car tires!
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.