View Single Post
Old 12-27-2020, 04:10 PM   #30
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Pass rusher is very important. I don’t know much about them, but I do know that the Chiefs better not pass up on that Penn State TE if he’s there.

Kelce is the 2nd most important player on this team and he’s not getting any younger. A TE is vital to our offense, so why not have 2 studs for 5 years cheap and prepare for life after Kelce?

Makes too much sense. Plus that Kelce scare today really opened my eyes to how ****ed the offense would be without any TE worth a shit

Freiermuth would be an acceptable use of that end of 1st pick IF there is not a WR or DE they like more and if they’re planning to run more 12 personnel.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.