View Single Post
Old 11-05-2020, 09:42 PM   #14
Veteran

If we can get it into earth orbit then we can just mine it for spacemaking spaceships and space stations. Considering the most expensive part about space is getting KGs into orbit with that will help a ton to have plenty of resources nearby ot just mine. From there we only need to figure out how to manufacture fuel, which is tough because most of the best candidates like methane aren't in enough abundance nearby.

But we can make some big spaceships with that much iron. I've heard that Psyche is the metal core of former planet that was destroyed by an impact waaay back in the early days of the solar system and the asteroid belt is then rubble of the outside stuff.
Cornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli