View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 12:29 PM   #1251
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
Somehow they've managed to travel millions of light years, but don't know how to land the damn things. Or they travel that far, only to turn around and fly away 5 seconds after they get here. What's even more coincidental is that only military pilots have seen UFO's, but the thousand of commercial pilots that spend all day flying around have never seen anything.
That sounds kind of stupid. Not nearly as stupid as saying something doesn't exist but if YOU see it then you'll believe it. I suppose everyone is expected to believe you have a special set of eyes or evolved set of processing brain-power that no one else has.

"oH, well, I didn't think it was possible. I saw this last week though so now I believe it."

Well, ok. What you're actually saying is I'll tear down anyone who believes anything differently than me. Only what I experience holds any legitimacy and at the same time I know I suffer from none of the possible weaknesses I accused others of having.

Can you imagine how unbearable that type of person must have been for their teachers, parents, friends, and coworkers? I can get being wrong or just not being able to grasp an idea. I've been completely wrong about nearly everything for most of my life. I hate looking like a hypocrite though. That's how you change my mind - point out how that might be and...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.