View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 02:35 PM   #1249
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheater5 View Post
I had never heard of this person / story / conspiracy before, and stumbled across this last weekend while looking for things to watch on Netflix. It's...interesting if nothing else. Seems as though these two guys have spent quite a few years researching an investigative reporter's (*alleged*) suicide back in 1991, which then led them down the rabbit hole to the 'Octopus' conspiracy. They don't present a lot of evidence - or any at all, really - that supports linking several high ranking and powerful people (George HW Bush, for instance) to this vast conspiracy, but it is quite intriguing. They are clearly in possession of vast amounts of material to include hours of recorded phone conversations that do lead one to question the death of Danny Casolaro. It's a crazy cast of characters for sure and worth your time if you like this kind of stuff.

thanks for suggesting this. I'm 4 episodes in and it's riveting, for sure.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote