Thread: Video Games The Last of Us Part 2
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2019, 02:14 PM   #17
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I havent finished the original either.

Mostly because i don't have the patience for it. The slow-mo stealth killing is fun at times, but when it's one of those long ass segments that takes 15 minutes just to get through, only to die and have to do it AGAIN....that shit gets old.

Yep, that’s an issue too. I fired it up long ago and I’m still in the early stages. Like, haven’t even come across any of the zombie things yet. Creeping around random thugs just wasn’t tickling my fancy so I lost interest.

I watched the shit out of the “game movie” on Youtube though. Great game, great story.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.