View Single Post
Old 07-27-2015, 11:30 AM   #38
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Oh, our taxes are definitely out of control. Last time I looked, it was something like .70 cents per gallon. Hell, I had to pay $15 dollars to park at a public beach yesterday. $15 dollars, just for the privilege of parking.

But in this case, I think it's something more, as it was $3.83 at Costco Friday but no less than $4.29 anywhere else using the Gas Buddy app.

Yesterday, I saw it as high as $4.49.
I flew out to visit my brother in Colorado right after Easter. Holy shit, the gas prices were so much cheaper out there. I'm talking a dollar to a buck fifty per gallon cheaper.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.