Thread: Poop I had a fall
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 09:07 PM   #9
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard View Post
Actually happened at your fairgrounds. That gravel is hard! All I remember is pulling on a handle so hard I pulled it completely out and falling then my daughter waking me up asking if I need an ambulance. I’m doing ok, still able to teach shop class for two more days until schools out. Just hoping someone on here knows some killer pain killer secret. The Tylenol 10million they gave me does not like my stomach.
Man I'm sorry bud. Take the shit with food, alternate with ibuprofen. That's the best I know. I'm no pharma dude.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.