Thread: Football Lamar Jackson
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 03:27 PM   #62
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
He had like 100 yards on the most ridiculous passes I've ever seen. His WR's were fielding them like ****ing punt returns.

I can't believe the shit that allowed this game to even be in doubt. It's not like he was making plays. He was throwing up idiot passes that made Deshaun Watson's prayer 50/50 balls look like calculated precision passing.

Good god.

And the first one was OBVIOUSLY offensive PI. If two hands to the chest and full extension on the push off doesn't qualify, I dunno what does.
And even with those 100 lucky yards, his stat line was still trash.
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.