View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 05:44 PM   #90
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRyan View Post
Shocking response, Dane immediately goes calling someone who disagrees with him dumb. I was eagerly awaiting your response explaining how a highly skilled WR or RB leads to better protection for Pat.
And clearly, you can't read because I did not call *you* dumb.

But it's fairly obvious that you're not too bright and thanks for clearing that part up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRyan View Post
It's a pretty simple value proposition. The difference between a 1st or 3-4th round RB, compared to 1st or 3-4th round CB/LB. The drop off is so much steeper at nearly every other position than RB. LB/CB then RB/OL is so much more likely to make the team better than RB first and lesser talent at the other 3 spots in later rounds. Give me any of Akers, CEH, Moss, or few others over Swift/Taylor/Dobbins at 32.
And yet last offseason, Veach was able to round up a bunch of average CB's off the scrap heap that were good enough to help win a Super Bowl yet the offense stalled and had issues due to William's health, McCoy's fumblitis, along with "meh" players like Darrel Williams and Thompson.

The Chiefs may have an opportunity to draft a Game Changing RB or WR at #32 or if they trade back, within the Top 40ish.

The same won't be said for a CB or LB or IOL at that same draft slot.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.