View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 04:55 PM   #84
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
If I’ve got a choice between Patrick Queen or Kenneth Murray and Jefferson, Mims, Higgins, Swift, and Dobbins, I take the LB. and so would the Chiefs.

Think the same is true if the right CB is there.
This draft is so limited in terms sideline-to-sideline linebackers that I just can't see Queen or Baun or Murray at #32 but if they are, they have to be in consideration for sure.

There will be plenty of WR's in the second and third rounds but I don't think we'll see guys like Dobbins, Swift and Taylor in the late second, and that probably holds true for Akers as well.

The offense really needs a 16 game true Feature Back and while there's a lot of depth and guys that can share duties successfully, it would be luck if a guy like that slipped all the way down to 96.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.