View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 04:26 PM   #78
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I don't really agree on the RB part, but in general i agree. If there is a WR you love that falls to 32? Take him. If there's a great CB there take him.

The teams that draft at the end of the rounds that draft well, draft the best players and fit things around them. Draft and development is what we are all about now in KC.
If Taylor, Dobbins or Swift are all sitting at #32 overall, I'd expect Veach to take one at #32 or trade back and take one at #40 or whatever.

I posted Reid's RB draft history earlier in this thread which shows that Reid routinely took running backs in the third round and a few in the second. With Damien Williams injury history and the other maybe *average* RB on the roster, I'd say it's a good bet they'll take a RB in the first three rounds.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.