Thread: Movies and TV Breaking Bad: The Movie
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2019, 07:42 PM   #86
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
I am curious then who you would root for in the BB universe. I think many people misinterpret the message and cheer on Walt, who really is a sack of shit.
Agreed. I've always been surprised by people's attitudes toward the BB characters. I get why people root for Walt but never got how walts sins were forgivable but people like Jessie and, in my opinion, Marie weren't. Skyler and hank I gst. But Jessie and Marie ended up at least having some moral conviction.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.