View Single Post
Old 02-17-2024, 11:31 PM   #96
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
Do you think league execs regret letting him slide that far now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You mean just like they regret letting Stefon Diggs slide to the 5th round? Or how about Terry Mcaurin in the 3rd? Amon Ra St. Brown in the 4th?

Do you see the list we're building here?

Players get drafted later than the 1st for a variety of reasons. Questionable production, work ethic, intelligence, etc. It's not like any of these guys sucked in college.

There is a reason Legette didn't produce until his 5th year in college at the same program. I'm not sure what it is, but it's obviously an issue and I think we can all agree that it is.

Malik Washington had more yards than Legette did. He had a breakout year significantly higher than anything he did in 4 seasons at Northwestern. Should we consider him in the 1st?
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote