View Single Post
Old 03-21-2021, 07:42 AM   #47
Supporter

I thought the first episode was really good. It was a lot heavier than I expected. I was here for the jokes. (Are you two really having a staring contest? How old are you? ). They’re hitting some pretty heavy stuff. And doing it well. After a little recalibration of expectations I think I’ll like it a lot more.

Spoiler!

I watched a dork video that pulled some pretty deep parallels to Winter Soldier that I missed. Dork video also speculated that

Spoiler!

Hadn’t considered it but they make a compelling case.

Overall really good. And the stuff about the therapy and the father on Buckys end and failure and pressure on Sams were really well done IMO.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.