View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 08:21 AM   #280
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
RIP to the lady who was killed.

Baldwin is a pompous ass but I can’t help but feel some sympathy for him. He has to be torturing himself over this. I don’t wish that on anyone.

It really is about her and her husband and child isn't it? She had an interesting and successful path to cinematography and from what I have read she was building a reputation; people wanted to work with her.

If you read the "gun people" posts in the thread you'd think that they all knew Baldwin personally or had and interacted with him in public enough to back up their claims.

I think you'll find the chain of command people, especially the armorer was responsible for that gun being handed to him "cold". There's 3 jobs on a set that can result in injury or death. Actor is not one of them.
Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote