View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 07:28 AM   #274
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
I detest Trump, and I still agree with Frazod.
I liked a lot of the things he tried to do, but I spent much of the last two years of his presidency wishing he'd just shut the **** up. He stumbled into GOTCHA! moments so often that it seemed like he was getting paid to do it. Had the guy not acted like such a buffoon the Baldwins of the world wouldn't have had such an easy time shredding him.

And ironically, despite a myriad of accusations by all the teeth-gnashing estrogen-spraying thumbs down liberal imbeciles who have whined about me throughout the course of this thread, this is the first time I've actually said anything about Trump one way or another. I don't watch SNL, haven't for decades, and don't give a shit about the parodies. I've seen only a handful of them in YouTube clips.

I don't like Baldwin because he's a nasty elitist jerk who treats people around him like shit, and that has nothing to do with Trump.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 14 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote