Thread: Life Sleep Apnea...
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2024, 06:50 AM   #135
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
I would highly, highly recommend getting a So-Clean machine as well. You will NOT want to wash your mask, hose and reservoir on a daily basis because it is a pain in the arse. But those items I just mentions MUST be disinfected "everyday" or you will have continual sinus infections from hell like never before. Just saying.
So -Cleans are junk. I wash my hose,filters, mask and water tank every Saturday and am fine.. I do use the mask wipes every nite before bed… Been doing it this way for years. The washing every day thing is way overblown..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote