View Single Post
Old 11-01-2023, 08:41 AM   #33
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I really want to see a Coyotes game while they're playing at ASU. I was looking at tickets for the Blackhawks game on Monday and they never got below $100 all the way to game time so was an easy pass to what turned out to be a blowout anyway. I may have to find a game against a smaller market competitor

I turned the game on TV and thought I was watching the Saudi Arabia Olympic team with these Coyote jerseys. It took me a minute to get the Native American desert theme and not the Middle East

https://www.azcentral.com/story/spor...y/69823669007/
Yeah, it's ****ing pricey. I've been looking at ASU games and might go to the Desert Classic (if they ever release ticket info)... I think they have a pretty decent program and college hockey is highly underrated and often pretty cheap (I paid $27 to be on the glass at a game a couple weeks ago in NE).

I'd like to see a Yotes game there, too, as I'm sure the worst seats are still pretty damn nice.

[Arizona Coyotes] Domin��ed
byu/ThatSpecialAgent inhockeymemes
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote