View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 01:21 PM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I'd prefer to stand pat, because brown and two seconds is a fantastic place to be sitting as a team that just went to a superbowl. However i would consider moving to 40 if it looks like a guy will be there. And when i say "A guy" I mean a posistion of value and a high ceiling guy. You can always get creative and recoup that second next year by trading back in what should be a massive draft class.
Totally agree.

I'd really rather not, but then Veach has bigger balls than I do, and I'm man enough to admit it.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote