Thread: Movies and TV Wonder Woman 1984 trailer
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2020, 06:13 PM   #119
Immanentize The Eschaton

OK, well, the movie draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaags. I almost stopped watching after the first half hour because the pacing was horrible. I pushed through it because Gal Gadot is hot as ****. Seriously. That's the only reason. It finally gets going about 45 minutes in. I have a feeling that there is a great 90 to 120 minute movie that could have been salvaged from this with quality editing because there were parts that were really well done and resonated strongly. Both in action sequences and emotional scenes. And the cameo at the end was great. Just a really nice touch that I appreciated. If you're a fan of the Gal Gadot WW franchise (I am) then it's worth watching.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.