View Single Post
Old 09-15-2020, 10:08 AM   #959
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Or, you know, run the ball with Marcus ****ING Allen instead of trying win it on the arm of Steve the Food Critic.
If there's even a .00001% chance that it required losing that game to get Patrick Mahomes 20 some years later, then I wouldn't change it.

Everything was worth it. All of it.

This kid's just too good to be true. If you told me that winning some ground and pound, 'old school' ring in the 90s would've yielded a 99% chance (but not 100% chance) that we'd still get Mahomes in '17, I'd pass.

Even that small risk is too great. If Bono/Elliott played even a small role in bringing us to this point, then they served their purpose. They were bit players in Patrick Mahomes story. And that works for me.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.