View Single Post
Old 09-15-2020, 10:04 AM   #957
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
The other area for improvement is the "should be" INT throws. He had 3 of them against Houston on Thursday. Wilson does not take those type of risks. I'm confident Patrick will cut down on those type of throws as he gets older. It's scary how good he already is and he will only keep getting better as he sharpens these little elements of his game and gets more experience against all coverages.
I think I remember one on a free play and then the one where we got bailed out by the PI that likely didn't impact the pick.

I don't recall 3 and am only positive of 1. I thought he played remarkably under control on Thursday.

It was one of the more 'chill and take what the defense gives you' types of games I can ever recall. Maybe I just missed 'em.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.