Thread: Life Brushes with Madness
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 09:39 PM   #37
MVP

I once left a very nice overcoat in the Westport Flea Market. I called the next night and they said they had it, but when I went to pick it up, nobody could find it.

A week later Bob Berdella, Kansas City's notorious serial killer, was arrested. He was the guy who would kidnap young gay men, hold them prisoner in his house, inject them with all kinds of weird shit, write down the details of his "experiments" on them in his journal, and eventually kill them. They caught him when one of his victims escaped.

At the time he had a shop in the Westport Flea Market called Bob's Bizzare Bazaar.

I always wondered if that SOB stole my overcoat.

Last edited by Lex Luthor; 04-16-2013 at 09:39 PM.. Reason: typo
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.