View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 12:52 AM   #124
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
I guess I’m just trying to get attention at this point.

But for some of you that think this is a time for you to think you’re funny, or clever, or whatever…. You need to check yourself. If you care about yourself, your elderly parents, you should at least know empathy.

This is clearly not the best forum to discuss such serious issues, but I don’t have a lot of people to talk to. So give me a little grace, please.
This is your user name and tag line:
GabyKeepsMeWarm
I'll **** anything that moves!

You've posted 371 times in total over two years.

You say you are seeking attention but cry about people posting things that they think are funny.

You are a mult troll with a stupid ****ing story and even a bigger piece of shit with your stupid attempt at sympathy.

I picture you as one of about 5 noted douchenozzles on here trying to be cute.

Nice try but not believing it a ****ing bit.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote