Thread: Chiefs Jones maybe back Sunday
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2021, 05:27 PM   #35
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
If the Defense is “fixed” from benching Sorensen for Thornhill and moving Jones back inside, it’s really going to be hard for me to make the “coaches know better than the fans” argument again.
While I get your point and think it's the most bizarre thing in the world that Sorenson wasn't benched for Thornhill earlier, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that most times the coaches know a lot better than the fans. This situation is the exception, not the rule.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote