Thread: Round 1 targets
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 11:47 AM   #64
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I'm just not sure they'll be able to step right in with the offense being the way it is. I'd be fine either way but I'd probably look at someone in FA as a WR.
If Hardman, as raw as he was, was able to get on the field and be productive as a rookie, I don’t see any reason one of those guys can’t.

I’m with you that it doesn’t have to be in the 1st though. I’d be just as good with Jaelan Phillips and a WR in the 2nd or 3rd. I just look at a team like Pittsburgh and the way they draft/develop WR’s and that’s the model I want to follow.

My biggest argument for it being in the 1st is simply value/BPA.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.