Thread: Chiefs Sleuth a football anyone?
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 10:44 PM   #12
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
So where did you get that ball? It would have signatures of a slew of Hall of Famers if they all signed it - Buchanan, Lanier, Bell, EThomas, Robinson, Stenerud, Dawson, and Culp.
I bought it 6-10 years ago from an Auction House as a display piece and we moved house maybe a year or so after purchase.
Boxed it with a tonne of other stuff and it never got opened until last weekend when I went looking for a turn of the century (19th) baseball cap I also knew I'd bought many years ago.
I'd just sold a cool 1878 Princeton College baseball pass to a collector who asked if I had anything else of interest.
I remembered the cap and went looking, and along the way in the same plastic tub found this football, a Kobe signed basketball, and some other odds and sods.
Maybe my most fun weekend in forever discovering a 'find' in my own house and it didn't even cost me anything.
flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote