View Single Post
Old 12-30-2019, 06:25 PM   #2
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

My early outlook...

BUF/HOU: The X-factor here might be Will Fuller. His health is up in the air, may or may not play. He makes a big difference for their offense and I think it probably will determine the outcome.

TEN/NE: Derrick Henry is the key here. If he can be successful, I don't see New England winning. Hard to imagine the Pats getting above 21 points.

MIN/NO: Minnesota may have a better roster overall, especially excluding the QBs. But home field is big here. Saints should win and go to Green Bay.

SEA/PHI: Wanted to say that there's no way Philly could win with all their injuries... but then I realized Seattle is just as worse off probably. Should be a good one that comes down to a final drive (where I'd bet on Wilson earning a bid back to San Francisco).
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.