Thread: Football Andrew Luck Retires
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 03:28 PM   #788
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I don't think you listen to it, but Middlekauf talks about him a lot and that he was in Philly with him in the early 2010's. He said behind the scenes they were all shocked and pretty stunned that he actually got the GM job in the first place. They all thought he was terrible then.
I just feel like this is now the bar for true rage-posting.

"Did my owner just make a decision that will move us inexorably towards the retirement of my 29 year old potential HoF quarterback?"

If the answer is 'no' then you can still be upset - but perhaps not as upset as you would like to be. Because seriously - remember that time that Irsay extended Pagano and Grigson instead of firing them both like the entire league thought he was going to do?

That actually happened. And it went...poorly.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.