View Single Post
Old 10-24-2015, 07:20 PM   #395
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
I find myself craving carbs recently as we have had a few cooler days in a row and the nights have really chilled down. I should probably make a point of looking for complex carbs. I've heard that they are better for you?
I seriously doubt if an open faced sammy is good for you. But it was good to eat.

This is basically what I ended up with.

Had some good crusty Italian bread from The Hill, Mashed up the potatoes out of the crockpot, made a beef gravy from pan drippings.

Guess if I were more of a purist, I would have boiled the potatoes separate, but I figured the beef stock was going to get mixed up in it anyway.

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.