View Single Post
Old 01-18-2024, 01:18 PM   #14
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I see him in a slightly better light than Fiske but still in the category of we aren't getting him at the end of the 3rd. He's a couple years younger than Fiske and coming off of 8.5 sacks.
Yeah - he just seems a bit of a 'tweener to me. Not powerful enough to be a DT, not sudden enough to be a DE.

I mean I guess that means he's a Spags DE in some ways. But I don't see a 300 lb guy with his relative stiffness being a defensive end at the next level. And I've never seen him truly excel as a pure interior player.

On paper he measures similar to Chris Jones but I don't see near the burst that Jones demonstrated. Honestly, he may be best served as a 3-tech in an odd front. I see Gervon Dexter as a similar sort of prospect but I think Dexter was far more explosive.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.