Thread: Movies and TV New Star Wars TV & Film Repository
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2021, 12:46 PM   #185
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
We saw this arrogance in GOT season 8 too. We have a huge built in audience, going to make a huge pile of money guaranteed, why give our best effort? We don't have to get all the details of the story arc ironed out before filming.

Complete lack of respect for the fans and their passion for the story and the characters.
At least those GoT ****ers are paying the price for it. They're so toxic now I doubt if they could get a gig producing an infomercial.

I don't know how Jar Jar Abrams still gets work. I wouldn't let that one who sucks the penis wash my car.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.