View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 08:55 AM   #42
Award Winning Tailgater

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Yeah, once you get over to Europe, you can get a 14 day free trial and access to all those documents and photos the world has available. You can see the documents from the 16th/15th century that has your 12th GG listed with their parents and siblings. There it is documented 300-400 years ago.
Yep, I've added most of the documents to my tree and found it incredible that the information is available. The shortcoming is that some the Swedish docs from the local churches isn't in Ancestry, but in a local db. I have access, but it's not been very useful. The best best is to actually travel to these small towns to get the information.
Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.