Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 11:59 PM   #1827
20 Menthol KOOLs

Contagion from, I believe, 2011 was worth a watch. It was a nice take on a viral outbreak that didn't involve zombies. It also had some big names.

Lucy was just meh.

Prisoners was intense. Gylenhal has been tits lately (I just watched Nightcrawler the other day). I'm guessing his character in Prisoners had Tourette's or something but I like when actors change their mannerisms for roles. You'll rarely ever see guys doing that. It's just Denzel playing a cop or Denzel playing a train conductor or Leo as a bum ass artist or Leo with a shoddy South African accent. Jackman also did well.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.