Thread: Movies and TV Starfield (Skyrim in Space)
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2023, 09:50 PM   #150
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
I noticed on a lot if these that once the assault crew that gets out is killed, the door closes and leaves.

I like popping phased time and getting by them while they're stuck in slow mo and then boarding the ship.

The most annoying encounter is the one big badass Ecliptic ship, that every single God damn ****ing time I find it, it ALWAYS is being piloted by mother ****ing Bounty Hunters and this for some reason keeps me from stealing the ship.
Hmm, I haven't encountered that yet. All the ships I've boarded I've been able to capture. Did you select the bounty hunter perk when you created your character?
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.