Thread: Movies and TV Bullet Train
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2022, 04:29 AM   #2
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

I stated in the new movie thread that this movie was fantastic. It is funny and action packed. One of the best movies I have seen in a while. I also stated the story line was convoluted but a great convoluted.

Definitely a 9.5 out of 10.

I saw someone else state it and went yep... that is about right... if you crossed a Guy Ritchie movie with a Quentin Tarantino movie... this would be its love child.

To be completely fair my wife was not as big of a fan as me. She liked it but not nearly as much as myself. Of course she isn't a fan of Quentin Tarantino movies so that could be why.

Last edited by BigRichard; 08-11-2022 at 04:42 AM..
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote