Thread: Biggest need?
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 03:50 PM   #10
Veteran

1. CB – We have two CBs that have playing experience currently signed, Charvarius Ward and Rashad Fenton. Bashaud Breeland, Kendall Fuller, and Morris Claiborne are all free agents. Keith Reaser is a RFA. Alex Brown has a little special team experience and Chris Lammons is signed to a Futures contract.

2. LB – We have two starters with Anthony Hitchens, and Damien Wilson. We have two free agents in Reggie Ragland and Darron Lee. We have backups in Ben Niemann, Dorian O’Daniel, Darrius Harris (NFI), and Emmanuel Smith (Futures). We need another starting LB. We need another backup LB.

3. OL – I know several of you rated this as our top need and I agree that we absolutely need to upgrade, but we do have everyone returning plus we get two players back from IR. Martinas Rankin and Greg Senat. I see this as the third most important need for KC.

4. WR – Demarcus Robinson and Sammy Watkins could both be gone. Mecole Hardman and Byron Pringle will move up in depth chart but we can’t go into season with just them.

5. DB – Juan Thornhill will probably still be recovering from ACL injury. Jordan Lucas is a free agent. Chiefs could use a player to fill in for this need.

There are lots of other places that we can improve and get better, but these 5 would be my top NEEDS.

All of this can change with a re-signing of one of our players or signing of a free agent, but as it is right now, that is my opinion.

Side Note - At the end of last year, my top need was a new DC.
Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.