Thread: Food and Drink What is the best restaurant in KC?
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 11:39 AM   #84
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5676 View Post
Stroud's exists on a reputation from yesteryear, much the same as Bryant's and Gates both do as well. Nostalgia can sustain a restaurant for a long while. We still get Strouds about once a year and I always thoroughly enjoy it. Feel like shit afterwards but I think I'll always want to keep going even though I'm sure there's a handful of places that probably do fried chicken and mashed potatoes better. I might fight someone if they say somewhere else has better gravy though
Age is definitely a big reason I'd never plan on going again, or maybe it's just eating healthier overall... but yeah, I'd hate myself for several hours after eating all the deep fried stuff.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.