View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 03:06 PM   #113
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Mini Update: While I have to check out temporarily tomorrow to go to the infectious disease doctor, 35 miles back north, hoping for a good report on the blood work?

However I had a set back on my right shoulder 2 nights ago. Reached over to PU a glass of water on a tray and felt the muscle pull/tear causing a delay on healing. Still can not PU the left arm while now the right is much weaker and just as painful.

I have lost 18 pounds in a month, food sucks,no appetite. They have had a very hard time putting IV's in and keeping them in. My arms are black and blue all over I awaiting on a team of professionals to come in and install a mid line.

This is a fight where I have to be so damn bullheaded that I don't get down and just want to give up. I can see where some older folks just don't have the will to fight and give up. I have never given up anything, it's not in my makeup. Anytime I have been challenged with anything, I have always been able to reach down and grab that extra bag of determination and apply it.

Here's hoping tomorrow's reports are encouraging.
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote