Thread: Movies and TV The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 07:30 PM   #19
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I bailed midway through the third episode; it is exactly what I feared it would be, and I just couldn't deal with it.

I'd sure love to see a straight up documentary on the subject, without the cheesy, overdramatic, obviously scripted dialogue and endlessly dragging everything out. Hopefully someday a YouTube video of the interesting highlights will be compiled and I'll watch that.
I agree that some of the dialogue seems staged, I hate the way their meetings in HQ play on screen

But the actual science being practiced, and things being documented like a ufo in broad daylight while they’re sending up rockets to test the atmosphere, is pretty remarkable IMO
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.