Thread: Movies and TV Christopher Nolan's 'Tenet'
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 11:30 AM   #172
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
After thinking about this film for a few days, the main thing that sticks with me, outside of the amazing visuals and because JDW is always awesome, is the performance of Robert Pattinson.

I'd never seen him in any movie, ever. All I really knew of the guy was tabloid nonsense and dopey werewolf films that spawned that beast by the name of Kristen Stewart. I didn't think he could "act" because all anyone talked about were his looks and the tabloid shit. And he never really got any substantial and meaty roles, so I had no idea what to expect.

Well mother**** me, he was ****ing outstanding! That dude should be the next Bond, not Tom Hardy. He had that quiet confidence that makes "attractive" men on film, like a Sean Connery, cool as ****. He's also got the height and physicality for the role.

If Hayden Christensen had been half as cool, the Prequels would have been the greatest movies ever to me.
Robert Pattinson in Good Time is worth a watch, also enjoyed his performance in The King as the Dauphin of France.
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.