View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 11:38 AM   #126
#triggering

Realize that you guys don't care about Denver, but I've run a through mocks with this simulator, it's entertaining.

Of all the mocks I've run, I think I could live with this one through R5 the best.

R1, DL Ed Oliver (or similar at that position @ 10)
R2, G Dalton Risner (or similar at G)
R3, C Erik McCoy
R4, LB Tre Lamar (or similar at LB)
R5, TE Zach Gentry (huge target, not sure how he translates to the game, but I think the value in 5 is solid)
R5, WR Antoine Wesley (another huge target that lit it up at Tech)

If they hold their picks and don't trade back, I'd be fine with something that looks like this for the first 5 rounds. They have to address the OL and with Munchak there, they really need to give him some young toys to play with and I think those 2 fill key spots.

Oliver and Lamar would be solid additions while those big receiving targets, both in the 6'7 size range could be nice additions.

I think my 2nd favorite results with ...

R1, DL Gary
R2, TE Hockenson (won't happen)
R3, C McCoy
R4, WR Boykin
R5, G Samia
R5, WR Wesley

Flame away.

Last edited by Mile High Mania; 04-17-2019 at 11:59 AM..
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.