View Single Post
Old 05-20-2022, 09:08 AM   #53
Cheat Death

There were still some cash only establishments I'd visit when I lived in Chicago. I also had a lawn service come out a couple weeks ago that only took cash or check. Fortunately I had an old temporary check from my bank to give them.

I do like to keep some cash on me, mostly for street vendors and such, but would rather pay in plastic whenever possible.

I keep my change in a Jameson whiskey tube. Has to weigh 15lbs at this point.

Back in college I worked at a full service carwash. I would just vacuum up any loose change on the floorboards. After close I'd empty out the vacuums and accumulate hundreds of dollars in dusty coins.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.