Thread: Other Sports Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 06:26 AM   #190
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcaj22 View Post
Barrett is one of like 6 guys on the whole roster that has mic skills and some sort of in ring skills. There aren't many guys that can talk and wrestle in the WWE. It's either one or the other.

Who can currently cut a promo in the WWE? Without a manager.

Barrett
Sandow
Triple H
The Shield
Bray Wyatt

Can you think of anyone else that is good on the microphone? The two top faces Cena and Bryan can't cut a ****ing good promo to save their lives. Never could, never will. They are over but they can't talk themselves out of a paper bag. That is exactly why Reaper had the post earlier saying the Faces are stale with no character. it's because they can't ****ing talk.
We'll have to agree to disagree on Barrett....I find him boring, almost repetitive.

The rest I will agree with you in regards to mic work.

My biggest beef with Triple H is bringing back all his less-talented Degeneration X co-horts like Billy Gunn and Road Dogg, Batista...etc

If he is going to bring back friends....let Shawn Michaels do the mic work.

As for Cena.....kick him to the curb and see what happens to $$'s, you know the thing that really drives WWE. He may be a robot, but he still pulls down numbers that only The Rock and Stone Cold could match. They need a guy like Cena so parents will bring their kids to the show.

If the critics of Cena were given their wish and he was gone, you would love the product. It would look a lot like WCW with declining revenue.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.