Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2019, 08:14 PM   #120
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
32 minutes. ****ing seriously. 32 minutes
Every episode is about 30 minutes.

This is the first Star Wars live action TV show....EVER.

They gambled $120 million that it would work...did you really expect they were going to gamble twice that much on something that had never been done before?

This isn't like GoT where they need longer run times to cram in as much book stuff as possible.

This is a five-hour movie...and when it's all said and done I'm pretty sure it will be vastly entertaining and we'll be looking forward to season two.

If this works you'll get your one-hour Star Wars TV show I'm sure. But I don't really think this NEEDS to be a one show right now. It's so small and focused on one guy that they can do it just fine as it is right now.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.