Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 02:08 PM   #106
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Interesting with plenty of potential. Not seeing all the love though, as it was just OK in my book. I see that it could be amazing, but that first episode is not.
Compared to the first few episodes of The Clone Wars and Rebels, The Mandalorian was 96% A to their 70% C's at launch, IMHO of course.

There was an awful lot of info dropped in the first episode of The Mandalorian, which was directed by CW and Rebels director Dave Filoni.

My expectation is that the quality of each episode and subsequent season will improve drastically, just as Season 2 of The Clone Wars and Rebels were far above and beyond their respective Season 1's.

Disney has a lot riding on the success of The Mandalorian, as they should after a $15 million dollar per episode budget. With Season 2 filming already in Long Beach, I'd expect that the quality will be their highest priority moving forward because they're expecting as many as 60 million subscribers by 2024.

Those numbers will be difficult to attain if The Mandalorian and the subsequent Star Wars and Marvel Series don't meet the expectations of their respective audiences.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.