Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: Episode IX
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 01:08 PM   #69
BAMF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I'm not throwing stones I'm honestly asking. I know a ton of people who say "I want back in I just want Kennedy out and a return to what was before TLJ."

And I always ask "Ok, HOW would you do it?"

If it is pulled off that team deserves every award out there because they start off backed all the way into a corner. It'd be nearly impossible to back-track now...
Well, it is JJ Abrams, so we should all go ahead and get used to the idea of a third act redepmtion plot point ripoff.

I have no idea where they are going to go with this now, but I am assuming that they will make Ren into a near godlike Sith lord now- like Vader and the Emperor combined. This seems somewhat obvious to me when you consider everything that has been done so far. Vader's saber becomes Ren's weird-ass saber; Deathstar becomes Deathplanet; The Executor becomes The Supremacy. Super Shredder from TMNT2 would fit right into this movie and not seem out of place.

Obviously, Rey (of light in the darkness) wins against all odds; probably with the help of every force ghost ever... this includes all the murdered Jedi Younglings. Oh, and count on some kind of furry midget things or an entire Wookie planet.

The universe is broken, and they need to go backwards about 3000 years in time to give us some new untouched stories. 15 years or so from now they can redo the prequels.
bowener has disabled reputation